- Brussels, Belgium
SIEMENS is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Large Drive Application , a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally, the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum.
LDA Project controller and business analyst
As a Project controller and Business Analyst in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Huizingen, Belgium working along with a dynamic and experienced team. You are responsible for our business in the Netherlands and in Africa and together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.
What are my responsibilities?
- Handling of all commercial and financial activities for the POC LDA business in the Netherlands and in the French speaking part of Africa (Sales support/ Order handling/ Financial controlling) such as
- Offer process
- Necessary checks (credit control, export check, tax topics, etc.)
- Export specific topics such as Letter of Credit, Insurances, etc. (mainly for the African business)
- Calculation of commercial offers and preparation of commercial part of tender, incl. Limits of Authority (LOA) process in accordance with local laws and regulations
- Negotiations with customers with support of Legal Services and Tax department
- Project / Order execution
- Setup and follow up of projects (WBS) in SAP
- Cost controlling
- Material & services (Siemens / external)
- Hours of internal headcount
- Invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms
- Asset / Cash management (e.g. follow up on payments, optimize payment terms)
- Claim management
- Contact person for customer with regards to any commercial topic
- Preparation of and active role in monthly project reviews
- Monthly analysis of business performance with regards to NO, Revenue, Gross Margin, Cost under / over absorption
- Supporting the management in terms of Budget Planning & Forecasting (P&L & balance sheet)
- From time to time to follow-up project progress with customers & partners
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance / Economics / Commercial Sciences Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- 3+ years' experience in Controlling / Sales / Analytics
- Knowledge in SAP and Office applications
- Interest in people management
- Interest in other cultures
- Siemens background will be added advantage
- (Strong) experience in product business and preferred project business
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
- Analytical and structured
- Drive and commitment / sense of responsibility
- Flexible, communicative team player who can also work autonomously
"We have quite a lot to offer, but what's in it for you?"
We offer a full-time job in an informal and professional working environment with plenty of room to develop yourself.
- A good salary.
- Trainings, coaching and development opportunities.
- Great projects, no-nonsense culture, dynamic environment.
- You work for a strong brand and you are part of an international network.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top