Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
To carry more flexibility on to the times after the pandemic, we will offer a flexible working model that allows you to work partly from home and from the office, giving you more freedom to balance your private and professional life.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business segment Intermodal Solutions (IMS) creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is setting up in Aveiro, a new Software Development Center targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Bid Manager (m/f/d)
- You will prepare and coordinate complex offers for our train planning and dispatching systems from pre-sales to handover to project execution;
- You gather customer requirements and transform them into suitable solutions based on our product portfolio;
- You cooperate closely with experts of the department, project management and SIEMENS internal partners in the design of solutions, the presentation of solutions to customers. You gather, record and calculate efforts and expenses;
- You present our portfolio, offers to customers, and negotiate initial and follow-up orders;
- You develop GoTo-Market strategies for new services, products and markets.
- You have a university degree in industrial engineering, business informatics, or a degree related to rail, transport or mobility;
- You have a very high level of comprehension and a strong ability to think abstractly. You can also understand new technical and business contexts quickly and communicate them;
- You work independently and extremely reliably;
- You are a strong communicator and can adapt quickly to different customers;
- You have business fluent English;
- You have a high willingness to travel.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time