Backend Developer (WCS)
- Prague, Czech Republic
Could you imagine creating an application, that is used by nearly 400.000 users... every day?
Working with customers and users from countries worldwide does not make you feel uncomfortable?
You are a digital native and want to develop your skills and talents?
Then we are looking for you!
Your role involves:
- Development of state-of-the-art, cloud based applications (Serverless framework, Angular 8).
- Collaboration with our international colleagues and customers within agile projects
- Resolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- Experience within backend application development.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures and databases.
- Basic experience in Angular (or similar technologies) and Responsive Web design as a bonus.
- Communicative and independent work style.
- English fluent.
What can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top