Azure Tenant Backbone and On-prem Active Directory Administrator
- Tres Cantos, Spain
What will be your challenge?
As a Tenant Backbone Administrator, you will be part of the level 3 operational team, performing tasks related to the Tenant Backbone operation L3 service delivery. Your main focus will be on operation of AAD, Identity, Office 365 Backbone administration and On-prem Active Directory environment support.
- Managing Office 365 Backbone administration.
- Proceed with assigned day-to-day Office 365 Backbone administration activities.
- Respond to operations related enquiries, acting as first point of contact in subject matters.
- Support On-prem Active Directory task in scope of L3 support.
- Automate reoccurring administrative task with PowerShell.
- Support Architecture team to implement new identity concepts to production environment.
- Monitoring and reporting the reliability and security of the environment.
- Implementing Siemens and Microsoft security measures and fix related vulnerabilities.
- Report to OneAD team leader.
What are your qualifications?
- Preferably 5+ years of relevant work experience within the IT service delivery area with a background of Messaging and IT Back-end operations.
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality.
- Expert knowledge in Office 365, Azure Active Directory and Identity.
- Deep knowledge in scripting with Powershell.
- Expert knowledge in Microsofts Security Guidelines.
- Experience with enterprise backup and disaster recovery across multiple forests and domains.
Good knowledge with AD Federation and Azure AD sync
- Good knowledge with SCCM and SCOM
- Good understanding of network technologies and principles
- Good communication skills in English
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top