Azure DevOps engineer (Remote within Slovakia possible)
- Košice, Slovakia
We at Siemens Healthineers use a unique combination of healthcare domain and software engineering expertise to increase value of the healthcare for our customers. We are the leading worldwide producer of medical devices like MR, CT, Ultrasound, X-ray devices.
Don't hesitate to make use of your software expertise to increase patient benefit from our innovative technologies and services.
You can become a part of our agile team and enhance the comfort of the patients by use of our solutions for distributing latest up-to-date medical software to hospitals spread across the whole world.
Responsibilities for DevOps Engineer
You are the expert in your agile scrum team for continuous deployment and operation of the software in our Azure-based infrastructure. You lead the design and setup of the CI/CD DevOps pipeline. You lead the design and setup of the operations-side (monitoring, alerting). You also take an outstanding role in keeping our systems running.
- Professional experience in CI/ CD pipelines, cloud operations, DevOps and IT security
- Experience with automation/configuration management, script languages
- Azure DevOps builds and releases configuration
Agile development methods
- Windows 10 configuration management experience
- Azure cloud services overview
- Skilled in developing/programming C#,PowerShell
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines setup (vmware, hyper-V) and Cloud solutions
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top