Azure Architect (GDC)
- Bratislava, Slovakia
The Azure Architect will be part of a team which manages and operates the global Azure environment of Siemens Healthineers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience and general overview in Cloud and on premises IT architecture, software implementation, automation, quality assurance, monitoring and maintaining services with various underlying dependencies. You will engage closely with DevOps, SysOps and engineering teams to deliver highly available and scalable services. The candidate should have prior experience in designing cloud and on premises n-tier applications or IT infrastructure.
Task and Responsibilities
• Building and maintaining production systems on Azure using all available services with focus on PaaS in line with internal security requirements.
• Build solutions for problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
• Work in conjunction with our project teams and business users to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
• Propose architecture using native Azure services, automation and server-less technology, in complex multi-tenant environment
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
4 years of relevant work experience and minimum 10 years in IT industry
Personality requirements and skills
Excellent overview about Azure
Hands-on experience with Azure environment
General overview in multiple IT fields (Networking, Infrastructure, Development, DevOps, Monitoring, Governance, Security)
Good communication and negotiation skills
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns and issues to team members and teams
What we can offer?
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
• Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
• Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200EUR brutto /month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top