Your new role
- You will be part of team which takes care of a platform that holds more that 100 apps, in a world wide environment.
- Close collaboration between colleagues, also remotely through video calls and dashboard tools
- Besides an agile, vibrant working environment and many more benefits, you will have a chance to grow with the product
- Deploying, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across AWS based platform
- Responsible for the availability, security/compliance, backup, and performance of the cloud infrastructure
- Perform system monitoring, diagnose and correct system problems
- Work with development teams to identify issues, troubleshoot and make recommendations to resolve application integration issues
- Develop automation routines to effectively automate the deployment of Cloud Services
- 3+ years of experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- Experience in writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Experience in configuration management tool such as Ansible
- Experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of Cloud automation and provisioning tools
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have dedicated teams for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time