Automation Tester(3-6 Years), Pune
- Pune, India
We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it's true that today's buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe - these characteristics alone don't enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We're looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should have Strong knowledge and experience in testing web/mobile based applications.
- You must have knowledge with Selenium, Protractor, API testing.
- You should have Knowledge of frameworks like Mocha, Chai, Jest.
- You Should have Understanding of different frameworks, e.g page object model, data driven etc.
- You Should have Good knowledge about CI/CD & version controls and well versed with GIT.
- You should have Experience in manual testing and writing test cases.
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 3 - 6 Years of Relevant experience as an Automation Tester.
- Good Knowledge on Agile Processed and testing methodologies.
- Strong Quality orientation.
- Good understanding of managing test suites and test documentations.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top