Auditor (m/f/d) - CF A Financial Audit
- Erlangen, Germany
Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Controlling and Finance Assurance division as Auditor (m/f/d) - CF A Financial Audit in Erlangen.
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- Preparation, planning and execution of the defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
- Perform the defined audit program steps in coordination with the Engagement Manager and use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
- Build trusted working relationships with the auditee, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor
- Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
- Participate in forward-looking ad hoc projects to support the business in providing foresight for critical business decisions and implementations
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or in a 'Big 4' accounting firm, auditing relevant "blue chip" companies
- Very good career progression
- Strong academic history (university degree in Business, Accounting or Finance)
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting, Controlling or Commercial Project Management
- Strong project management skills, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future leadership roles in the business
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotly culture
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top