Audit Associate, Operational and Financial Assurance – Financial Audit
- Alpharetta, GA
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps Siemens achieve its goals by providing objective, factual and independent assurance to the Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a unique Global Leadership Development Program, stretched over a period of three to five years. We offer a vibrant, diverse and inclusive environment, which ensures a variety of perspectives and enables big picture thinking. We offer continuous career coaching and mentoring throughout the program, all while working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile engagements around the world. This is your chance to build your network within Siemens, develop your operational and financial experience and prepare yourself for a leading role.
Our Operational and Financial Assurance practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee on a range of critical business risks and topics, from technical and operational risks on large projects to project controlling, accounting and other financial issues. Using advanced analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence, CF A is also actively working on the future of assurance.
Learn more at: www.siemens.com/cfa
Your new role - challenging and future-oriented
- Identify key risks in Siemens' financial environment with a particular focus on financial analysis and risks
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
- Lead audit workstreams or site visits in an international environment
- Manage multiple stakeholders in complex environments
- Lead meetings with clients to present the team's conclusions and recommended improvements
- Make use of the unique opportunity to participate in audits within other functional areas
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures
- Maintain and build your network in various Siemens businesses and functions
- Have a clear vision of your long-term career and development needs, including how CF A fits into your aspirations
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics team
Your qualifications - solid and appropriate
- Strong academic background including a bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance; CPA, CFA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
- Experience and knowledge of accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), financial reporting
- Role requires 4 to 6 years of relevant experience in a 'Big 4' accounting/consulting firm or in an environment similar to Siemens (technology, software, manufacturing, product business) or comparable experience within Siemens
- Necessary skills, experience and motivation to develop out of CF A into a business role department within 3-5 years and move into a business role at Siemens
- Commitment to continuous learning and education
- Demonstrated history of career advancement
- Ability to continue on an accelerated career track
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to travel (including internationally) as well as to live/embrace our remote-working culture
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- Domestic and/or international mobility including previous experience either working or studying abroad
- General project management expertise in a complex global organization
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top