ATS System Design Engineer
Siemens Mobility is the world's leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
The candidate will be mainly involved in the ATS related items.
- Faults and defects analysis and follow up on the corrections
- Attending meetings with customer and operator to provide updates on the findings
- Interface with the local team and the offshore team to follow up on the corrections and analysis of the issues
- Generation of reports to keep track of the outstanding issues and action plan to resolve
- Support the development of REAMS for ATS related items
- Participation in the design activities for the new JRL line to be developed in Singapore.
What do i need to do to do to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with MS Office tools
- Signalling knowledge preferred
- Knowledge in Linux OS required
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong technical and analytic attitude
- Knowledge of Rail9k ATS solution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top