Associate Rotation Engineer - Calibre (LVS) 234370 - SISW - EDA
- Lake Oswego, OR
Start date for this position: Summer: 2021
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems.
Associate Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry. This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
- This position is open to Recent Graduates who have a bachelor or master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering. with semiconductor emphasis
- Strong understanding in one or more of the following areas: custom IC layout, physical verification and the semiconductor manufacturing process
- IC Lithography , Calibre DRC/LVS, C/Tcl/Python programming skills all are plus
- Exposure to Linux platforms, networking, and running software across multi-machine/multi-CPU grid applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Some travel may be required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top