- Shanghai, China
What are my responsibilities?
As an Associate Consultant you will act as part of a Siemens Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives
You'll receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring form your team. This support includes Siemens industry software product training, additionally, a mentor will be assigned to you to help guide you career as well as formal training, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Master or bachelor's degree, major in Software Engineering, Computer Science, information system or related areas
2. Familiar with one or more programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, XML, XSLT, HTML.
3. Good English Communication skill, CET-6 is a must.
4. Strong motivation to learn through practice and training
5. Positive attitude, result-oriented, attention to detail
6. Able to travel frequently.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top