Assistant Manager Accounting & Finance (Siemens Healthineers) - Lahore, Pakistan
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today's dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done - because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence - leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don't stop there. We're also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Pakistan is looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Accounting to be based in our Lahore office to be responsible for supporting with accounting expertise.
What are my Responsibilities:
- You will be supporting and interacting with business to provide accounting support during month end/quarter end closing (e.g. posting of journal entries)
- Coordinating and interacting with Accounting Hub and prepares monthly reporting packages and analysis for regular monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Responsible for the approval and release of journals for manual adjustments requested by business
- Provides monthly accounting governance and closing activities for the allocated area and alignment critical topics with Accounting Hub
- Monitors ledger account reconciliations prepared by business/legal entity and follows up and clears anomalies identified
- Performs quarterly Balance Sheet reviews, and investigates and clears anomalies
- Execute assigned tasks and activities with high efficiency and quality following the company rules, regulations, policies and/or instructions
- Filing of yearly income tax return and advance tax and WHT in collaboration with local tax consultant
- Reconciling of GLs with respective sales tax and income tax returns and arrangement of required documents to Auditors
- Preparation of Workings, Notices, Returns and Audit proceedings of Income Tax and Sales Tax for Federal and Provincial Tax Authorities
- Provide Audit support by reconciling of GLs with respective sales tax and income tax returns and arrangement of required documents to Auditors
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- CA/ACCA qualified/finalist preferred
- Experience within shared services environment will have added advantage
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of end to end business process and its various controls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in ERP e.g. SAP
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top