Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
With a longterm legacy of success, innovation and customer awards, Siemens EDA is theworld's largest provider of Digital Software to the semiconductor industry. Weenable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
Weare seeking a dynamic and professional technical person, who enjoysmulti-tasking in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment.
As anApplications Engineer at Siemens EDA, youwill be responsible for technical selling and support of PowerPro, our leadingedge platform for RTL/gate Power analysis and optimization
This includes, but is notlimited to the following activities:
• Assisting Account Managers to determine sales executionstrategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Siemens EDA PowerPro solutions.
• Deliveringtechnical presentations and product demonstrations.
• Creating andexecuting winning evaluations, and driving technical engagements to success andbusiness win.
• Supporting customerswith deployment of PowerPro solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base.
• Providing technicalsupport to customers in both pre-sales and post sales situations includingtechnical problem resolution and training.
• Performingbeta testing and collaborating with R&D and Marketing to assist and shapeproduct direction.
• Moderatedomestic travel is required when Covid is under control.
• 4+years of industry experience as an ApplicationsEngineer or related field.
• Provenhands-on ASIC RTL VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog and general logicdesign/implementation skills.
• Experiencewith RTL power measurement and optimization tool and methodology.
• Familiaritywith RTL digital logic design practice for synthesis and verification.
• Strongcommunication skills - both written and verbal.
• RequiresBS EE/CS or MS EE/CS.
• Remote Work Ok
To View Additional Applications Engineer openings please click:
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may requireemployees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements,and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Perks and Benefits
Health and Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Parental Benefits and Childcare
- Paid Family Leave
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Opportunities
Office Life and Perks
- Commuter Benefits Program
Vacation and Time Off
- Leave of Absence
- Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Financial and Retirement
- Relocation Assistance
- Performance Bonus
- Company Equity
- Promote From Within
- Mentor Program
- Shadowing Opportunities
- Access to Online Courses
- Lunch and Learns
- Tuition Reimbursement
Diversity and Inclusion
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program