Applications Engineer Automotive (ISO 26262, AUTOSAR) - SISW - EDA 221241
- Detroit, MI
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Applications Engineer Automotive (ISO26262, AUTOSAR) - 221241
Job Location: USA - MI - Novi
Job Category: Application Engineer
Applications Engineer Automotive
Siemens EDA, is a leader in solutions helping to automate the design and development of complex electronic systems. Siemens EDA's portfolio includes design tools, embedded software, consulting and support services covering many vertical market sectors, from IC layout to the latest aerospace, automotive, industrial and consumer devices.
A high-growth area is the automotive market, where already 17 of the top 20 OEMs use Siemens EDA solutions. We are expanding our go-to-market team of Application Engineers, who work alongside the sales team to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified engineers, who have a passion for excellence and customer care.
• Help customers specify embedded software and tools for the design and development of Electronic Control Units (ECUs) based on the AUTOSAR standard • Deliver presentations and demonstrations of Siemens EDA solutions to qualified customers in the automotive sector
• Work with the software developers at Siemens EDA to gain a thorough understanding of the embedded portfolio, covering Infotainment, ADAS, Autonomous Vehicle, Driver Information, AUTOSAR, Audio and Video solutions
• Be the go-to person for key customers, and assist them as they deploy automotive innovation
• Support customer evaluations and "proofs of concept"
• Work closely with the sales and account team to develop long-term strategic plans for our key accounts
• Master/Bachelor of science in electronics, software, computer science or in data/information technology
• Experience in software development for automotive control units (ECU) or similar
• Experience in AUTOSAR software development or integration projects an advantage
• An understanding of C and Java programming
• Self-reliant, approachable and good communication skills
• Readiness to travel within the region, and occasionally globally
• Good knowledge of tools used for embedded program development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators) an advantage
• Knowledge of safety-systems, ISO26262, ASIL A-D an advantage
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top