Application Support Specialist (with German)
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The applications supported by the team are used in most countries where Siemens has business, in various domains:
HR, Business & Sales, Quality Management, IT & Support.
Your new role
- 1st Level Support for various applications
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Logging all incoming enquiries into the respective ticketing system
- Discharging/assisting 2nd Level team
- SLA Reporting within regularly occurring Service Reviews
- Completion of recurrent tasks: daily creation of user accounts in SAP and other systems
- Follows up with other support staff (service resources) involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved, requests are filled, and the customer communication is complete
- Completed studies in business administration, computer science, business informatics or comparable training /qualification
- At least 2 years of professional experience
- Strong work ethics, teamwork, customer focus and initiative
- Excellent German and English written and verbal skills, from both business and technical perspectives
- Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
- Ability and desire to learn Corporate, Division, and Facility-specific applications, technology, and terminology
- Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups - is a plus
- Prior experience supporting customers in use of application software and hardware problems - is a plus
We're Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top