Application Support Engineer Teamcenter - Mexico City - SISW-PLM
- Río Grande, Mexico
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
This Job Description is for Teamcenter Support projects in Managed Services.
- Have to work in shifts, as we are supporting 24x7 customers
- May have to work on Call during holidays
- Solve L2 tickets on the application
- Apply patches on test, UAT and Production Server
- Document root cause analysis of issues
- Reach out to GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
- Communicate with users on issues
- Work with L3 on issues which can't be solved by L2
- Provide workarounds to issues
- Develop Knowledge Management database for solved issues
- Willingness to work in the night shift
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum 3 years Teamcenter Support experience, with at least 1 years supporting a customer Production instance
- Teamcenter Installation in a distributed environment
- BMIDE Configuration knowledge
- Teamcenter support on applications - Product Structure, Workflows, Change Management
- SQL Scripting
- Strong analytical and loves solving problems
- Has a systematic way to solve problems.
- Should be able to perform root cause analysis and arrive at the right solution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English language knowledge required
- Team player
- Scripting knowledge would be useful
- DBA knowledge on Oracle/MS SQL
- Data cleansing and migration process
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Active Workspace Installation and Configuration
- NX and Solidedge CAD Integration
- Working experience in Perl/Batch Scripts
- Catia, AutoCAD and ProE/Creo CAD Integration with Teamcenter
- Trouble shooting abilities.
- Learning attitude - willing to learn new things.
- Basic Linux and Windows Operating System knowledge
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Use Pareto or 5 Why or any other Industry technique for root cause analysis
- Ability to automate some of the tasks
- Experience in Ticket Solving platform
Read HTML code related articles on our blog to get the best tips on web content composing.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top