Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions, and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) services. With its centers in India, Malesia, Mexico and Poland, GDN is successfully delivering implementation and support projects of PLM and MOM systems for leading industry companies worldwide.
We are looking for professionals who would like to join our Application Support practice within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw and develop their career in software products for Industry 4.0.
Join our team as "Application Support Engineer (L2) with German" from our office in Wroclaw, Poland. Hybrid working is available.
You'll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Provide L2 support of quality & production management systems to the premium manufacturing companies
- Solve issues of users from around the World (Germany, UK, USA, Mexico, China)
- Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Change management
- Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting
- Coordinate the changes, upgrades, patches & releases
- Problem simulation, root cause analysis & technical improvements.
- Contribute to the Industry Revolution 4.0
What do you need to realize what matters?
- Experience in at least one of below areas:
- Unix/Linux command line
- Databases (Oracle / MS SQL)
- Manufacturing background or experience
- English and German at least on B1 level is a must
- University degree in engineering
- Willingness to learn IT foundations of Siemens software
- Team player and good communication skills
What we offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Work on the large PLM & MOM implementations for the customers around Europe
- Comprehensive training in Siemens PLM & MOM software products family
- Access to newest IT technology and global PLM & MOM experts for consultancy
- Work on implementations as product producer (Siemens) not a partner company
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
- Support with relocation (candidate outside of Wroclaw)
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who've had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos:
Siemens PLM & MOM videos:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time