Application Specialist, Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) & Point of Care (POC)
- Yangon, Myanmar [Burma]
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Myanmar team as Application Specialist, Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) & Point of Care (POC) to develop Siemens Healthineers business to the next level.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will support customers to represent Siemens Healthineers brand with your expert technical, clinical and application knowledge
- Based on customer demands and requirements, you will need to support pre-sales (doing customer demo) and post sales clinical & application training
- You will work closely with Partners and Sales/ Business Development team from Siemens Healthineers Myanmar on customer engagement and contribute your technical and clinical knowledge whenever required
- You will develop and grow relationships with Customers, to jointly accomplish customer satisfaction by providing outstanding and high-quality post application support
- You will need to support inventory management to Business Development Manager to maintain optimum level of stock as per customer install base
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics / https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree in a clinical or technical field. Laboratory Technologist (Med Tech) is preferred
- You have at least 3 years of work experience and a successful track record as an application specialist or Lab Technician as professional in a laboratory-related business in Myanmar
- You have first-hand experience with Laboratory and POC technology, clinical trends and healthcare provision in Myanmar
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude and must be a Team player
- You enjoy building trusted relationships and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You have consistently shown to being able to take charge of topics and solving problems
- You are flexible to travel domestically (frequently) and internationally (regularly)
- Fluent Myanmar and Fluent English language are essential
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and IT literacy
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Limited (Yangon Branch)
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top