Accounting Professional for Siemens Gas and Power Holding B.V. (Siemens Energy)
- Alphen aan den Rijn, Netherlands
Accounting professional for Siemens Gas and Power Holding B.V.
Siemens Gas and Power Holding B.V. ("Siemens Energy Holding" SEH) is an international holding company which is the shareholder of several Siemens Energy entities, located in Zoeterwoude. The entity reports to SE TS SH, Siemens Energy Shareholding. In addition currently 6 other (holding) companies are controlled from the office of SEH. The main activities are accounting, shareholder controlling, tax and governance related tasks. The nature of the work is confidential and insider regulations will apply.
What are the main responsibilities associated with the job?
- Planning, Preparing annual financial statements in Dutch GAAP or IFRS for Siemens Energy entities in the Netherlands.
- Timely and accurate reporting of the monthly and quarterly financial statements and disclosures.
- Preparing comments on the monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Reporting to external stakeholders such as CBS and the DNB.
- Taking part in projects, such as the yearly investment book value testing.
- Liaising with the external auditor and taking care of the annual audits of the financial statements.
- Giving accounting advice to management, Siemens Energy AG and other stakeholders.
- A bachelor or master degree in economics or accounting on HBO or university level.
- 3 years experience with an accounting firm.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Dutch GAAP, as well the ability to differentiate between Stand alone and group accounts.
- Strong technical accounting skills, preferably with experience of producing external financial statement.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch is necessary, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- The ability to meet or to beat deadlines.
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) knowledge a must.
- A business and result oriented attitude, combined with accuracy and a problem-solving mindset.
- To be a team player and have the ability to operate independent.
Very few organizations are active in as many countries and sectors of industry as Siemens Energy. Worldwide some 88,000 people work for Siemens Energy, 450 of whom are in the Netherlands. We offer a wide range of innovative solutions for our customers in the Power Generation Industry.
About working at Siemens Energy
We can offer you a fulltime post in an innovative and professional working environment, with ample scope for self-development. Siemens Energy has its own learning department offering self-training courses. You will also be entitled to 27 vacation days and 13 TCC (time credit compensation) days per year. Recognition, opportunities and possibilities are key components of working at Siemens Energy. From flexible rewards to opportunities for voluntary work in society and from career opportunities to a safe, healthy and modern working environment. To find out more about the conditions of employment, visit our website for the answers to your questions.
If you're interested, don't waste time - apply now.
Please submit your application by clicking on the 'Apply button' below. Should you have any questions about this vacancy, please contact Eline Prins-Corsmit 06-12 88 52 69.
An occupational health check and/or assessment may form part of the application procedure; Employment agencies are asked not to respond to this vacancy.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top