Accounting Integration Manager (m/w/d) - SISW - PLM
- Munich, Germany
Location: Shannon or any offices within UK
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI's unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as an "Accounting Integration Manager (m/f/d)" in Munich, Erlangen or Shannon.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Using your financial expertise, you will participate in the M&A process and identify financial risks and valuation implications during the financial due diligence
- Subsequently, you will manage the integration of newly acquired businesses into our accounting & treasury processes including full consolidation, purchase price allocation and policy alignment
- We are looking for someone with an affinity for tools and processes to also support the deployment of our ERP system and other finance and reporting tools
- In your role you will also assist with the alignment of the transfer pricing concept
- Your high affinity to details helps you to develop and execute a legal entity merger concept and perform related legal entity valuations
- Start your career when you have a Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or Tax with profound experiences in Finance & Accounting
- As a financial expert you have strong project management skills and you are used to work with the different stakeholders and under time pressure
- You stand out through excellent analytical and financial data analysis skills
- You have advanced accounting & consolidation knowledge (IFRS) and basic valuation know-how
- You convince us through excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills and basic SAP know-how
- Working in a highly dynamic and international business environment is your "thing" and you also have a willingness to travel
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author, validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally - including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat
organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Ms. Giang Luong, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program "Job - Jobs ohne Barrieren" initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Organisation: Digital Industries
Unternehmen: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional
Back to top