Account Technology Manager - Electronic Board Systems (PCB) - SISW - MG 201969
- Edison, NJ
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Account Technology Manager (PCB) - 201969
Job Location: US - Remote Worker
Job Category: Sales
The Account Technology Manager (ATM) is responsible for development and execution of the strategy to achieve specific business targets and strategic objectives for Electronic Board Systems-EBS products (Xpedition and Hyperlynx platforms) within the territory.
The ATM will need to drive the priorities of all EBS Product Line opportunities in the territory and provide a clear prioritization for resource allocation to the field technical resource management and BU. This person will thus be responsible for maintaining up-to-date data for tracking engagements including sales stage, progress against plan, action items, risks and
As part of this role, the ATM is responsible for defining the technical account plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the initial win, proliferation and strategic development partnerships with customers in the territory. This person will work closely with the Account Manager to develop this plan and the Account Manager must ultimately approve this plan. Growth through
competitive replacement is a key focus of this role. This person is expected to uncover and qualify competitive replacement opportunities, work with Account Manager to develop technical campaign, secure technical resource and buy-in from both Field technical management and BU, and drive the campaign to closure. Providing critical field intelligence back into the EBS BU is also required to make sure the product direction and road maps are aligned with the customer needs within the territory.
Develop the overall EBS product strategy along with the Field technical management to achieve business targets and strategic objectives based on WTO and BU needs. Business targets and strategic objectives are defined by WTO in conjunction with the BU. The strategy to achieve those business targets requires the construction of a top-down and bottom up plan account by account within a territory (including calling out strategy to capture unidentified business in that territory)
• Define technical account engagement plans and campaigns necessary to achieve the results. The strategy and plans for each account must be approved by the Account Manager.
• Lead and manage the account campaigns for the specific product line.
• Ensure understanding of all elements of any technical campaign - decision process, success criteria, committed usage upon success, run rate impact, AE resources required and, of course, solving the customer's problem.
• Establish regular meetings with specific customer management to support successful campaigns
• Align with account team on business opportunities and build up the engagement tracking mechanism to ensure ability to summarize data and communicate progress vs plan across multiple accounts effectively
• Define, track and report the priorities for all engagements at every stage and communicate closely with technical management helping to prioritize engagements and short vs. long-term objectives
• Build strong customer relationships to enable establishment of strategic relationships for Mentor in product / technology
• Serve as the key field resource to summarize competitive threats and opportunities
• Collect and communicate customer feedback, competitive information, and general field intel
• BS Degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of related experience.
• Financial understanding to enable selling at a business level
• Product, market, and industry knowledge in PCB design and analysis technology
• Negotiating skills
• Prospecting/uncovering skills
• Create and maintain technical campaigns
• Set appropriate expectations and decision criteria
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to successfully drive closure of technical campaigns
• Ability to effectively work in a highly matrixed organization across account management, the field technical organization, and the business unit R&D and Marketing teams
• Professional customer presence
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top