What are SGP's responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include understanding andinterpreting technical requirements, providing technical information viarolling stock customer requirements analysis to gain an understanding ofbusiness needs, development of digital product portfolio by analyzing andsummarizing competitor information and trends and identifying digital businessopportunities, working close with application developers to develop level ofeffort estimates with consults in the project planning process with clients andteam members.
- Understand and develop clear view of Chinamarket SW & platform needs within Rail customers
- Identify gaps in current technical portfolioand develop measures to address them, e.g.,
- Modularize and standardize software and platformpackage
- Develop technical approach for maintenance ofon premises platform
- Based on China market/ global reference, refinebusiness approach and assess partnering options for e.g.,:
- Development of key software elements
- Strategic sales partners
Must prepare and share reports and proposals in terms ofbest practices, business processes and goals with sales colleagues. To ensurethe product development team focuses on relevant issues, interpret customers' requirementsfor the team and evaluate their proposals. Must also be able to work closelywith members of the customer team, helping them to specify their requirementsand understand the benefits of the digital proposals.
Whatdo I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Major in ElectricalEngineering, with rolling stock relevant experience is preferred.
- Have the knowledgeof broad level of understanding information systemsand application architecture
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Be agood planner and forward-thinking personality
- Flexible, agile, mobile
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time