Warehouse Worker I
SICK is a leading global provider of intelligent sensors, systems, and services for factory, logistics, and process automation applications. With more than 1,000 patents, innovation and technology are at its core. This focus on innovation and “Sensor Intelligence” have allowed SICK to develop products for every phase of production in the automotive, packaging, electronics, food and beverage, consumer goods, storage and conveyor, robotics, material handling, oil and gas, chemical, power, maritime industries and more. In addition, SICK's focus on Sensor Intelligence allows us to make Industry 4.0, or the Industrial Internet of Things, a reality for their customers.
This position has primary responsibility for the receiving of product and equipment into inventory, and the shipment of products and repair items to distributors and customers.
• Basic pick/pack functions within Finished Goods for shipment to customers
• Basic receiving and put away functions within Finished Goods inventory
• Enter work orders into the computer and/or Handheld Devices/Scanners.
• Stock product and ensure inventory is in shipping condition
• Affix proper/required inventory/product labels and/or shipping information for receiving/put away and pick/pack/ship function(s)
• Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma required.
• 0-2 years of previous direct shipping, receiving, pick/pack or warehouse experience preferred
• Power Equipment (forklift, man-lifts, pallet jacks) experience preferred.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly.
• Ability to keep track of and prioritize multiple projects.
• Ability to operate small packaging machinery.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft and Internet applications.
• Ability and willingness to work alternative schedules including weekend, and on-call hours as needed.
• Legally permitted to work in the United States.
• Ability to work in a general office environment.
Ethics and Integrity Personal Growth and Learning, Customer Focus, Personal Accountable, Building Effective Relationships
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we are the place for you! SICK has several locations throughout domestic US and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates can apply online by clicking the apply online button. Visit us at www.sickusa.com. Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Back to top