Regional Account Manager: Industrial Automation
- Omaha, NE
**This is a remote, field based sales position. The ideal candidate can be located in or near Omaha, Nebraska, or Des Moines, IA. They will work out of their home office and cover a sales territory/region.
SICK is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of sensors, safety systems, and automatic identification products for industrial applications. Whether automating factories or optimizing distribution centers, SICK provides cost-effective solutions. We have been a technology leader for more than 70 years and with more than 50 global subsidiaries, SICK has a presence all over the world. Leveraging a history of innovation, our company has pioneered a long line of industry firsts‑such as the first safety light curtain, the first color sensor, and many more.
This position has primary responsibility for supporting and growing profitable SICK sales and market share within a strategic industry, at named accounts with a passion and drive for success within the industrial automation industry. This position will be involved in strategic, complex sales with a focus on products, services, systems, and solutions selling.
Education and Experience:
this includes Products, Systems and Services).
- Able to travel regionally up to four days a week.
- High degree of direct sales management skills and the implementation of account sales plans through a network of direct and indirect sales channels.
- Able to manage consistently to a common plan, providing sales leadership in the implementation of corporate sales strategies.
- Fundamental leadership in sales management, opportunity assessment, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a global mindset.
- Able to work as a team to solve problems and create strategic plans through shared knowledge.
- Must be flexible, resilient, and open to change.
- A self-starter with strong motivation and desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Possess general knowledge of software applications and technologies within automation.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft and Internet applications.
- Able and willing to work alternative schedules including weekend, and on-call hours as needed.
- Legally permitted to work in the United States.
- Able to work in a general office environment.
Ethics and Integrity Personal Growth and Learning, Customer Focus, Personal Accountable, Building Effective Relationships
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we are the place for you! SICK has several locations throughout domestic US and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates can apply online by clicking the “Apply Online” button. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Back to top