Customer Service Representative II
This position provides basic technical process consultation and customer service to meet customer's requirements and strive for continuous improvement in all departmental areas through education, training and cross-training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Understand return guidelines; follow and communicate these guidelines to the customer.
- Proactively identify situations that might adversely affect SICK, Inc.'s relationship with customers, such as product availability issues or revised shipping dates, and communicate accordingly to the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes or service levels and make recommendations for enhancing them; implement enhancements as called upon including training and communication.
- Manage customer expectations and provide the highest level of professionalism in all customer contacts; resolve all customer disputes for the benefit of SICK, Inc. and the customer.
- Support customers in their use of the website, refer customers to the website and walk users through the site as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Enter into Return Material Authorization system faxed and emailed requests, both domestic and international.
- Manage shipping of repaired product back to customers.
- Issue credits to customers for retuned material on Return Material Authorization system.
- Telephone coverage in Return Material Authorization system queue to support incoming calls from internal and external customers.
- Manage and respond to customer requests via the Return Material Authorization system email.
- Enter and manage replacement orders related to Return Material Authorization system.
- Manage contracts and extended warranty programs as related to Return Material Authorization system.
- Regular attendance and timeliness.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned or required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 2 or more years of college education.
- Three to five years of experience in customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone.
- Ability to give individual attention to each customer.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet applications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
If you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment that offers challenges and the opportunity for growth, we're the place for you! SICK, Inc. has several locations throughout domestic US and offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits program. Qualified candidates can apply online by clicking the apply online button. Visit us at www.sickusa.com.
Affirmative Action (AA)/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Meet Some of SICK's Employees
Strategic Industry Manager
Vikram develops commercial, marketing, and business strategies that will help position SICK as a market leader in the electronic and solar verticals.
Back to top