VP, Total Rewards & HRIS
This position reports directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer. The VP, Total Rewards and HRIS will be responsible for developing and managing a total rewards plan to support Shutterstock’s growth in an effort to reward and recognize our talent. This position will design, cost and communicate all employee compensation, benefits and equity programs and will be responsible for the reporting and analysis of the programs’ success. The structure, systems, processes and metrics will need to be developed and implemented, since the company growth will continue to challenge the current infrastructure.
- Execute the company’s Total Rewards vision and strategy which support Shutterstock's short-and long-term business objectives.
- Oversee strategy and design of benefits including health and welfare, retirement, and wellness plans.
- Maintains relationships with plan brokers, third party administrators, and investment advisors.
- Partner with Sales Operations in the design and delivery of variable pay plans for the North America Sales organization.
- Oversee the research and analysis of salary market data to deliver creative compensation strategies and solutions which support the existing and emerging business needs.
- Monitor regulatory compliance and audits (Federal, State, Local) to ensure compliance is maintained and, if needed, respond to audit and regulatory inquires.
- Oversee company-wide recognition plans.
- Oversee company wellness plan and communications.
- Provides analysis and compensation recommendations to the Executive Committee.
- Advise the Talent Acquisition team regarding appropriate and internally equitable job offers.
- Collaborate on compensation and benefits matter on company acquisitions as required.
- Oversee various annual compensation or market analyses as required.
- Prioritize and leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of HR (Compensation, Benefits, L&D, Diversity, People Analytics), Recruiting, and more broadly across internal tools / communications
- Work with business leaders and HR leadership across the global footprint to develop the systems and process roadmap to support the regions.
- Drive adoption, communication, and change management of systems changes and/or new system launches across People team
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field and a minimum of 10 years of progression in TR, compensation, benefits, and HRIS experience or related experience.
- Experience developing and implementing a variety of pay structures and benefit plans.
- Hands on while being able to think strategically but also deal with the details
- Strong understanding of the SaaS marketplace
- Workday experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Excellent consulting and communications skills.
- Ability to work in an intense, highly dynamic work environment.
- High degree of flexibility and creativity, organized and detail oriented.
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top