Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Reporting into a Senior Technical Project Manager, the Technical Project Manager (TPM) will responsible for managing and delivering product and technology programs and projects. In this role, the TPM will interact directly with a variety of team members across the company’s business units, shared platform and product teams and the business teams to ensure the projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead key programs and projects using Agile methodology
- Identify, sequence and track the interdependencies for assigned programs and projects.
- Ensure that projects are effectively staffed to meet or exceed expectations of scope, schedule and budget
- Meet delivery, revenue and budget targets for projects and products; including performing scrum-master duties.
- Promote adoption of key processes to govern agile-based product development
- Partner with extended Architecture, Product, Engineering, Security and Application teams through the delivery processes and procedures
- Promote adoption of governance, tracking and metrics to assess the product development and delivery processes
- Identify, track and provide ongoing support in resolving risks and issues related to programs throughout execution.
- Contribute to and manage resource allocation for all projects, in support of prioritization and trade-off decisions
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, computer science, or a related technical discipline preferred. PMP certification, Scrummaster certification desired.
- At least 10 years of experience delivering technical programs and projects using the Agile methodology
- Broad technology knowledge of major technologies, platforms, and systems
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and able to effectively operate with a variety of team members and stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones.
- Motivated by the desire to make a difference in the business, to work with a highly talented set of peers, and to work on interesting projects
- Demonstrated familiarity with financial analysis, such as TCO models and ROI
- Developing Effective Teams
- Decision Quality
- Developing Direct Reports and others
- Motivating Others
- Conflict Management
- Organizational Agility
- Product development and Agile methodology
- Good knowledge of Jira and Confluence
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top