Team Manager, Partner Development Representatives
We are seeking a Manager of the Partner Development Representative team for Shutterstock’s Platform Solutions division. This division builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and IBM.
As the Manager of the Partner Development Representative team, you will hire, train and manage a growing team responsible for prospecting new partners. This team is tasked with finding and reaching out to companies that could use Shutterstock’s technology solutions and and create and support new business opportunities. This is a position with lots of advancement potential based on performance.
- Hire, train and manage our team of PDRs
- Make sure the team is hitting its monthly opportunity targets
- Provide mentorship to PDRs to help them be effective and grow professionally
- Coordinate with marketing to plan outreach campaigns and optimize the inbound channel
- Develop training programs to ramp new PDRs quickly
- Champion the partner program internally and externally
- Previous experience managing Sales Development or Business Development Reps
- Experience hiring A players and maximizing their potential
- Driven, highly organized, team player
- Likes to win, takes ownership of their own success and wants to quickly progress in their career
- Leader with ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, and optimize workflow
- Knowledge of trends and leading companies in the digital content creation industry a plus
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top