Talent Acquisition Specialist
Shutterstock is a technology company that powers one of the world’s largest marketplaces for high-quality photos, illustrations, videos and music used by businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations of all sizes.
Shutterstock is made up of independent thinkers, technologists, and designers – working collaboratively to do compelling work, create cool stuff, and inspire each other. In the process, we’re building sophisticated tools to help the world experience images, footage, and music in a more beautiful way.
Shutterstock is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Montreal office that will help take our Talent Acquisition function to the next level by further building out our Technology, Product, and Infrastructure teams. There's a lot of room to innovate and develop creative recruiting strategies here for a driven and focused Recruiter.
Reporting to the People Acquisition & Retention Manager, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for identifying high-caliber technologists and technical product experts as well as the following:
- Manage the hiring process ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Take Ownership of our Full lifecycle recruiting process that includes:
- Posting Jobs & Sourcing Candidates
- ATS Candidate Management using Greenhouse
- Screening Applicants
- Manage the Interview Process including Feedback Sessions
- Provide salary recommendations, and present & negotiate offers.
- Interact and influence hiring managers from our Technology, Product, and Infrastructure teams.
- Collaborate with Recruiting Peers, HR Business Partners, Department Heads and Hiring Managers to develop & execute recruiting strategies.
- Represent Shutterstock in a positive way and attract qualified candidates.
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods including social media sites, networking events, building partnerships, etc.
- Promote & generate employee referrals
- Foster applicant relationships & develop a pipeline for future positions.
- Organize & attend recruiting events, including job fairs, meet-ups, & networking events.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- At least 3+ years of Corporate Recruiting experience
- At least 4+ years experience as a Technical Recruiter (Agency or Corporate)
- Must have a proven track record for recruiting Sr. Software Engineers
- Outgoing & dynamic personality with excellent communication skills and the ability to quickly connect and work with individuals across all disciplines
- A proactive, results-driven approach to meeting objectives
- Experience with high-volume recruiting objectives
- Natural ability to multi-task and respond quickly to ever-changing priorities
- Ability to grasp new and emerging technologies
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems such as Greenhouse, Workday, Taleo, etc.
- Bilingual English-French spoken and written
- Start-Up, e-Commerce or Internet Recruiting experience is a plus
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Prior or current experience using Workday
Benefits of Working at Shutterstock
Working here never feels like “just another job.” When you join the Shutterstock team, you’ll have access to an epic range of perks and benefits, including:
- competitive salary and opportunity to grow within a goal-oriented company.
- bonus plan and Restricted Stock Units (RSU).
- Group Benefits Plan
- flexible schedule
- 21 paid vacation and sick days per calendar year
- fully stocked kitchen with a variety of snacks and even your favorite drink in the fridge.
- fun work environment with an upbeat, motivated team.
There are tons of other perks too like monthly massages, weekly team lunches, training and conferences, fitness allowance, transportation benefit, yoga classes and French courses.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top