Strategic Solutions Manager, Nordics
Shutterstock is seeking a Strategic Solutions Manager based in Stockholm, Sweden with the primary objectives to grow revenue for assigned accounts, drive customer satisfaction and expand the adoption of Shutterstock’s entire portfolio of content and products focusing mainly on the Nordic region.
This role is a home-based worker position. You will work remotely from Sweden with the wider sales team based in Berlin that includes Business Development Managers and Account Managers, Client Success.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English.
- Driving proactive retention strategies for renewals and upside from assigned customer list
- Forming strong relationships and rapport with key decision makers and all members of the client team
- Providing licensing solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers
- Educating customers on the full Shutterstock product portfolio identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list
- Working closely with Account Managers, Client Success (engagement manager) to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within accounts list
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of SMB or Enterprise sales across the Nordic region
- Able to conduct business and negotiate contracts in English and any Nordic language is an advantage
- Process-oriented sales approach with emphasis on management of pipeline & negotiating agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 180 million images and more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in Germany by the start of their employment.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top