Strategic Solutions Manager
Shutterstock is seeking a Strategic Solutions Manager to join the Enterprise Sales team located in Berlin. Your primary objectives will be to grow revenue for assigned accounts, drive customer satisfaction and expand the adoption of Shutterstock’s entire portfolio of content and products.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter in English.
- Driving proactive retention strategies for renewals and upside from the assigned customer list
- Forming strong relationships and rapport with key decision makers and all members of the client team
- Providing licensing solutions and other product offerings through site demos and presentations to customers
- Educating customers on the full Shutterstock product portfolio identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned account list
- Working closely with Account Managers, Client Success (engagement manager) to create a strategy, focus, and prioritization within accounts list
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of Enterprise markets, new business and renewal sales
- Able to conduct business and negotiate contracts effectively in German and English
- Process-oriented sales approach with emphasis on management of pipeline & negotiating agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
- Industry related experience a huge plus (stock photography, publishing or advertising)
- Proficient in Salesforce, Eloqua or another CRM/MAP
- E-commerce, B2B, SaaS, broadcasting or advertising experience an advantage
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world.
Working with its growing community of over 300,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 160 million images and nearly 15 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Shutterstock Custom, a leading source for custom content; Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Back to top