Sr. Sales Solutions Manager, Corporate
We’re seeking a Senior Sales Solutions Manager to join the Shutterstock team in our New York City headquarters. The ideal candidate is hard working and goal oriented, with a “hunter” personality and a passion for sales.
The candidate hired in this role will join Shutterstock’s Enterprise Team to bring in new business and increase business with existing clients.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list
- Prospecting key target clients, with an emphasis on Enterprise level corporate brands, to meet new business objectives within the assigned territory
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of net new business
- Leading demonstrations of our Enterprise platform
- Structuring Enterprise level agreements including all Shutterstock product offerings (imagery, footage, music, editorial, digital asset management, and custom photography)
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory list
- Working closely with assigned account manager to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Identify, negotiate, and plan marketing, PR and social activities
- 5+ years of outbound sales experience working with corporate brands in the Fortune 1000
- Experience closing six-figure enterprise deals
- SaaS sales experience preferred, not required
- Process oriented sales approach with emphasis on client facing activity, management of pipeline & negotiating Enterprise level agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven ability to manage and grow accounts as well as develop new business
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top