Sr. Product Marketing Manager
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you play an essential role in the branding, positioning and go-to-market strategy for Shutterstock. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with product management, global marketing, and creative design teams to drive product marketing activities necessary to drive growth and market success at every step in the customer lifecycle. Using both a creative and analytical mind, you will drive the development of marketing programs that align product offerings with the specific needs of target audiences, increase brand and product awareness, and drive continued demand.
- Lead the creation and alignment of the product launch strategy
- Closely follow market trends, glean consumer insights, and assess the competitive landscape to inform go-to-market strategy
- Define target customer personas and create clear product positioning and compelling messaging to communicate value based on their unique needs and attributes users
- Establish a deep understanding of Shutterstock licensing and pricing models to identify opportunities for package and price testing
- Identify key merchandising opportunities throughout Shutterstock.com and work with the data team to conduct a/b testing programs to further drive sales
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research initiatives to gather insights, develop hypotheses, and prompt action based on findings
- Partner with product managers to identify new opportunities to expand our offering and inform the product roadmap
- Develop and drive go-to-market launch plans that incorporate user needs and outline how and when new products are introduced
- Work closely with the global marketing team to develop and execute strategic integrated marketing programs that drive awareness and demand
- Set clear, measurable product marketing goals and track progress against them
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or related field and e-commerce a must
- Preferred focus in technology, online communities and/or digital marketing
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams, including product and tech, marketing, and third-party organizations
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to take data from a wide variety of sources to produce insights and drive action
- Results-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize and budget workload across a range of projects
- Knowledge of the digital asset landscape and the ability to stay current on the changing market
- Knowledge in footage licensing and video production a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 190,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 125 million images and more than 6 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top