Sr. Product Manager, Special Projects
- New York, NY
At Shutterstock, our vision is to transform into a one-stop platform where our customers can easily collaborate to Ideate, Create, and Distribute great content.
This role is designed for a seasoned Product Manager with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own strategy, development and enhancement of special projects across Shutterstock and will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
- Drive customer growth through intrapreneurial proof of concepts, done in conjunction with efforts around potential partnerships and M&A.
- Establish requirements based on market trends, analytics and researched customer needs.
- Partner with our engineering teams to evolve our software and systems architecture to support a rapidly growing customer base across multiple countries and languages.
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing, and technology.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, sales, finance, legal, and the executive team to develop holistic customer experiences, particularly around order management, billing, licensing, download flows and contributor experience.
- Data-driven customer centric approach toward product development. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others.
- Experience in e-comm, payment platforms and backend processes are a plus.
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan.
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition.
- Empathy for our users and an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving.
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment combined with an understanding of stakeholder disciplines.
- 3+ years agile product management experience, MBA a plus.
- 7+ years of overall product management experience
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top