Sr. Analyst - Revenue Operations
You’ll be supporting the highly-critical Enterprise BU reporting requirements inclusive of target attributions, daily reporting and analysis, and strategic analyses. You will support improving processes and structure allowing for audits and controls of data ensuring its quality. You will act as the liaison between the Sales and Finance teams for revenue recognition and attribution reporting to the Sr. Manager Financial Operations.
- Manage the reporting for sales rep tracking and performance, developing additional KPI’s to drive action within the sales organization
- Develop reporting system and capabilities to capture and properly report the entire Enterprise business unit, supporting the development of an eight quarter rolling revenue projections.
- Perform strategic analytics on competitive trends, market opportunity analysis, sales team and product-specific performance.
- Partner with Sales team to assess business opportunities on new products to determine ROI and profitability.
- Develop audits and control procedures to ensure reported data to Sales and Executive teams are accurate and plausible.
- Prepare management reports, KPI’s and audit schedules.
- Report actual and plan future business performance with view on full P&L as well as profitability by product, project and customer and operational KPI’s.
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve business results.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- BA or BS in Financial-related discipline preferred, MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a Finance or Revenue Operations capacity, with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Able to quickly understand and apply business judgment to evolving business processes and data requirements.
- Ability to configure and analyze complex data sets and provide appropriate recommendations to management teams.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, complete multiple tasks and accurately handle a high volume of work
- Ability to work independently and within a matrixed organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high comfort level interacting with peers and executive-level management.
- Experience with Salesforce.com (power user at a minimum).
- SQL is a requirement
- High attention to detail with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top