Sr. Analyst, Financial Operations
The Sr. Analyst, Financial Applications is responsible for maintaining the financial applications for the company. Additionally, the position will have responsibility for supporting the Sarbanes Oxley process and supporting management with maintaining the accuracy of the company’s financial statements
- Prepare reconciliations supporting the monthly close process
- Prepare management reports, KPI’s and audit schedules.
- Produce the daily, weekly and monthly revenue recognition reporting.
- Support the management and administration of financial systems/applications.
- Ensure that transactions are accurately recorded within the financial statements.
- Liaison with third party vendors related to financial applications.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external customers to achieve business results.
- Proactive, motivated, results oriented individual capable of partnering with diverse perspectives and backgrounds to negotiate positive outcomes that impact the work of internal, external and cross-functional partners.
- Role model of Shutterstock’s high ethical standards and code of conduct.
- Execute ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- BS/BA Finance or Accounting, CPA and MBA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP principles and Sarbanes Oxley required
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Workday experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top