Paid Search Specialist, APAC
We are hiring for a Paid Search Specialist. This is an opportunity for you to gain skills around international paid search campaigns, specifically Google algorithms, data analysis, copy writing, international marketing and integrated marketing campaigns. Shutterstock is a global technology company connecting creative professionals and allowing them to license content - including images, videos and music. We are an innovative company that builds tools that powers the creative process.
We are looking for smart, creative people to join our Paid Search team to help grow and optimize our international markets. Our team has experience, industry-proven leaders based in New York and Amsterdam, who have focused on developing talent and setting them on a great career path. If you are data-driven, marketing-minded and speak multiple languages you would be a valuable candidate to join our team.
- Implement pay-per-click campaigns, including keyword expansion, adcopy, and other optimization tactics, to drive traffic and conversion from Google, Yahoo and Bing, and other search engines.
- Review and manage multi-language campaigns and partner with other marketing roles to ensure localization is culturally accurate.
- Communicate search project status and execute across time-sensitive deadlines.
- Attend recurring meeting and participate in status updates and/or reporting requirements.
- Deep dive campaign and keyword analysis to find new opportunities to drive traffic, conversions or efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 2-3 years marketing experience, specifically in a data-decision role. 1-2 year in a digital marketing role is a plus.
- Can find your way around web analytic tools. Experience with a bid management tool is a plus, i.e. Marin, DoubleClick or Kenshoo.
- Understand how and where paid search fits into the broader marketing ecosystem, especially digital marketing.
- Have an analytical mind, obsess over the details and enjoy solving problems.
- French, German, Japanese or Korean language skills. Business language is conducted in English.
- Are an Excel guru, master of pivot tables, lookup, formulas
- Understand how to make recommendations and execute them.
- Thrive in a global fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Boast excellent, proactive communication skills, verbal and written
- Like to deliver results and make an impact on an organization
Back to top