Shutterstock Custom is a fast-growing new division of Shutterstock that’s transforming the way brands create custom visual content. We have a new opportunity for a Solutions Consultant to be the knowledge holder for anything related to Shutterstock Custom and drive revenue by supporting the EMEA sales team. The Solutions Consultant is designed to be a sales enablement role, measured on how many deals they assist with closing.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned lead list of prospective customers
- Evaluating and collecting information about prospective customers
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building a contact list through outbound communication
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory or lead list
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales consultative role
- Preferably from a background in software, media or emerging technology
- Fluent English with one other language preferably French, Spanish or Italian
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyse and hypothesize a solution to a client
- A team player able to empathise and consultatively project ideas
- Proven ability to collaborate with sales reps to reach common goals
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 180 million images and more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top