Software Development Engineer in Test
Shutterstock has a highly driven and innovative engineering team, deploying and rolling out new features to its customers multiple times a day through continuous development and integration. We are looking for an innovative and quality driven Software Development Engineer in Test to be a part of our Contributor engineering team.
- Be part of a stand alone engineering team working closely with other engineers and product managers in rolling out enhancements and new features.
- Work on key features across Shutterstock.com.
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development process.
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and influencing developers to move towards test driven development.
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations/enhancements and work with team in implementing and rolling them out.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and software development.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Web Architecture or Mobile Technologies.
- Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages.
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, or Robotium
- Proficient in building web applications or mobile apps
- Knowledge of open source technologies
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top