Software Development Engineer in Test
Shutterstock has a highly driven and innovative engineering team, deploying and rolling out new features to its customers multiple times a day through continuous development and integration. We are looking for an innovative and quality driven Software Development Engineer in Test to be a part of our API engineering team.
- Be part of a stand alone engineering team working closely with other engineers and product managers in rolling out enhancements and new features.
- Work on key features across Shutterstock.com. (Both web and mobile)
- Build out automation frameworks to help integrate automated tests seamlessly into current development process.
- Drive quality across team by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks and influencing developers to move towards test driven development.
- Work with real world problems faced in scaling the business, suggest innovations/enhancements and work with team in implementing and rolling them out.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and software development.
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Web Architecture or Mobile Technologies.
- Unix and/or Linux; Unix tools and basic Unix scripting languages.
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with RESTful API's
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cucumber, or Robotium
- Proficient in building web applications or mobile apps
- Knowledge of open source technologies
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top