Senior Sales Solutions Manager, LA or SF
We’re seeking a Senior Sales Solutions Manager to join the Shutterstock team in our Los Angeles or San Francisco office. The ideal candidate is hard working and goal oriented, with a “hunter” personality and a passion for sales. This candidate hired in this role will work on Shutterstock’s Enterprise Sales Team and will be working with large clients including advertising agencies, publishers, corporations and production houses.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list
- Prospecting key target clients, with an emphasis on Enterprise level companies, to meet new business objectives within the assigned territory
- Leading demonstrations of our Enterprise platform
- Structuring Enterprise level agreements
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory list
- Working closely with assigned account manager to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Identify, negotiate, and plan marketing, PR and social activities
- 5+ years of outbound sales experience dealing with advertising agencies, media companies, and direct clients
- SaaS sales experience preferred, not required
- Process oriented sales approach with emphasis on client facing activity, management of pipeline & negotiating Enterprise level agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven ability to manage and grow accounts as well as develop new business
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 90 million images and 4 million+ video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top