Senior Sales Solutions Manager - Enterprise
Shutterstock is seeking a Senior Sales Solutions Manager to join the Shutterstock team in our London office. You’re hardworking and goal oriented, with a “hunter” personality and a passion for sales. You will work on Shutterstock’s Enterprise Sales Team, reporting to VP EU Sales and will be working with large clients both existing and new business.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business and revenue within the assigned territory and/or account list
- Prospecting key target clients, with an emphasis on Enterprise level companies, to meet new business objectives within the assigned territory
- Leading demonstrations of our Enterprise platform
- Sell a portfolio of products tailored the customer’s individual needs
- Structuring Enterprise level agreements
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and creative ways to grow the business
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building contact list through outbound communication
- Setting face-to-face meetings in assigned territory
- Educating accounts, prospects and decision makers on Shutterstock enterprise products and value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory list
- Working closely with assigned account manager to create strategy, focus, and prioritization within assigned territory and/or account list
- Identify, negotiate, and plan marketing, PR and social activities
- 5+ years of outbound sales experience dealing with large corporations, advertising agencies, media companies, and direct clients
- SaaS sales experience preferred, not required
- Process oriented sales approach with emphasis on client facing activity, management of pipeline & negotiating Enterprise level agreements
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Proven ability to manage and grow accounts as well as develop new business
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current and future business requirements
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management platform for businesses, as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top