Senior Product Manager, Subscriptions & Payments
Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, video and music. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
This role is designed for a Product Manager with a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own strategy, development and enhancement of Subscription & Payments products and services across Shutterstock.
- Grow, develop and enhance the Subscriptions & Payments products and services, working closely with engineering counterparts, to develop a best in class solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, sales, finance, legal, and the executive team to develop holistic customer experiences, particularly around order management, billing, licensing, download flows and contributor experience
- Establish requirements based on market trends, analytics and researched customer needs.
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing, and technology.
- Data-driven customer centric approach toward product development. Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Experience in e-comm, payment platforms and backend processes a plus
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition
- Empathy for our users and an entrepreneurial approach to problem solving
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment combined with an understanding of stakeholder disciplines
- 3+ years agile product management experience, MBA a plus
About Shutterstock, Inc.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 260 million images and more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top