Senior Product Manager, JS Platform
The candidate should be imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about using innovative technologies to improve the way our colleagues use and interact with content, data, and systems. You will have the opportunity to lead a highly visible product for the company and partner with all of our lines of business. The ideal candidate is resourceful, analytical, self-motivating and has great attention to detail. The candidate will be responsible for communicating with a cross-functional team and on behalf of the team to stakeholders and executives.
- Grow, develop and enhance the overall strategy and development for the Platform team, working closely with engineering counterparts, to develop best in class solutions
- Groom, maintain and prioritize backlog of future product developments and features
- Create product roadmap to support goals, recommend go-live plan and manage and prioritize user stories
- Run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Aid in UAT and deployment efforts with tech/dev resources in agile environment
- Collaborate with teams across the company including other product teams, marketing, design, sales, finance, legal, etc. to align on goals and priorities
- Bring a data driven customer centric approach toward product development
- Manage inter-team and technology dependencies to mitigate project and product risks
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Shutterstock’s lines of business.
- 6+ years agile product management experience
- 3+ years experience specific to A/B testing
- Analytical and quantitative skills; bias towards data-based decision making
- Track record of achievements. You have shipped multiple products that successfully boosted users, usage and revenue in a sustainable way
- Understanding of latest machine learning/ automation innovations and best practices
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking, and A/B testing.
- An ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other team
- Strong attention to detail, combined with ability to see and explain the big picture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, change, and shifting priorities
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with directional guidance from leadership
- Experience with the InnerSource model or supporting internal libraries, services and platforms
- Good understanding of various underlying technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 190,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 125 million images and more than 6 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
VP, Content Operations
Paul is responsible for scaling Shutterstock's content strategy and distribution processes—helping contributors better monetize their creative brands and maximizing company revenue.
Back to top