Senior Product Manager, Freestock
Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, music and video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
This role is designed for a senior product person with a passion for strategy and great products. In this role you will own the Freestock platform developing customer experiences, features and new products to scale and optimize our offerings. You will work alongside colleagues in product, design, marketing and engineering to create strategies to grow our product suite. You will be responsible for driving strategy, development and execution of the product roadmap,
- Grow, develop and enhance the Freestock platform, working closely with engineering counterparts, to develop a best in class solution.
- Establish requirements based on market trends and customer empathy.
- Gain buy in and bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
- Collaborate with teams across the company including other product teams, marketing, design, sales, finance, legal, etc. to align goals and priorities
- Work on a data-driven customer centric approach toward product development
- Define and prioritize user stories and run the Agile planning and backlogs for your team
- Manage stakeholders in product, marketing and technology.
- 6+ years agile product management experience
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills; bias towards data-based decision making
- Track record of achievements. You have shipped multiple products that successfully boosted users, usage and revenue in a sustainable way
- Growth Marketing and Marketing Acquisition experience to understand and enhance customer acquisition channels, and translate requirements into a product strategy and roadmap
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research, user experience, analytical thinking, and A/B testing.
- Ability to clearly communicate insights to others
- Ability to synthesize different points of view and present them as a unified plan
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, and the competition
- Team orientation, working in a collaborative environment
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top level goals to operational details.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 190,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 125 million images and more than 6 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and Webdam, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
Director of Editorial Sales, North America
In her role, Candice works closely with the Sales, Content, Product, and Marketing Teams to sell Shutterstock’s editorial content to customers across North America.
Back to top