Senior Product Manager, Contributor
The Contributor Product team is a fast-paced team using technology, data and design to revolutionize the global marketplace to empower our contributors. As a senior PM you’ll play a key role in helping Shutterstock identify problems to solve, create a plan of attack and accelerate your team’s execution. You will be responsible for driving strategy, development and execution of the product roadmap, ensuring a great experience for our content creators.
- Gathering, understanding and prioritizing complex needs from users and across the company.
- Generating and managing a roadmap in close collaboration with your team and key stakeholders
- Defining the business and user goals of your features and product area(s).
- Working with engineers and designers to create collateral and implement features.
- Generating insights from data and user research to inform decisions, create learnings, and measure success.
- Coordinating and organizing work across multiple perspectives and functions within Shutterstock.
- Consumer focused. You instinctively strive to give our community of creative professionals a great product experience, and are constantly iterating to improve the product.
- Experienced. You have worked with engineers and designers in product management roles for 2+ years.
- Analytical. You take ambiguous issues and break them down with a structured approach. You use data to clarify decisions whenever possible.
- An end-to-end thinker. You can look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to operational details.
- Great at prioritizing. There are many ways to improve the contributor experience but we can’t fix them all at once! Where will you start and why?
- Collaborative. You love helping engineers, designers, marketing, customer support and other teams around you to do their best work. You solve problems with others.
- Organized. You are a natural at cross-team project and team-level management, and getting things done.
- Empathetic. You understand other disciplines and bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 100,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 80 million images and nearly 4 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Paris, San Francisco, and Silicon Valley, Shutterstock has customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; and WebDAM, a cloud-based digital asset management service for businesses.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Meet Some of Shutterstock's Employees
As a member of the Legal Team, Jayshree handles all of Shutterstock’s corporate legal work, from securities and exchange commission compliance to major company transactions.
Back to top