Senior Partner Manager
We are seeking a Senior Partner Manager to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds and grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, IBM, and Pinterest.
As a Senior Partner Manager, you will lead integration, optimization, and communication efforts for EMEA API partners. You will ensure the successful launch of new partner integrations, manage and grow existing relationships, and handle internal and external communication throughout the program. Day-to-day responsibilities include driving the partner onboarding process, executing partner business terms, leading weekly meetings with partners, and collaborating with internal stakeholders in product, marketing, tech, and finance.
- Manage end-to-end partnership execution on-boarding process to ensure successful and timely launch of new API integrations:
- Work with partners to create launch plan, acting as a liaison between the partner product / BD teams and Shutterstock product / tech teams
- Coordinate setup and launch with internal stakeholders including finance, BI, product / tech, and marketing
- Ensure smooth delivery of all contractual terms
- Manage day-to-day requests from existing partners, as well as any weekly or monthly check-ins
- Track API activity to forecast partner growth and highlight initiatives in flight and new revenue opportunities
- Schedule and present growth opportunities in business reviews with partners
- Build case studies with current partners to showcase integration wins
- Analyze existing partner relationships to establish best practices and optimize partner program
- Share feedback, feature requests, etc. with team and work cross-functionally as needed to prioritize
- Be a subject matter expert on API partnerships and champion the partner program internally and externally
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally (15% of the time)
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, partner management or account management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in German and English is required, French or any additional languages a plus
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in technology and business development
- Driven, energetic, highly organized, team player
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to identify and remove blockers to move a project forward quickly
- Experience analyzing program trends and recommending impactful improvements
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, and optimize workflow
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week and has millions of images and video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
The successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in Germany.
Back to top