Senior Machine Learning Operations Engineer
- Dublin, Ireland
This role will be responsible for defining and implementing the tooling to enable our data scientists with an efficient training flow. You will need a strong interest and relevant background in the areas of AI, ML, data engineering, and operations.
- Configuration, setup, automation and auto-scaling of data related components in a cloud environment
- Ownership of cost, performance, monitoring, and scale management in a cloud environment including recommendations
- Evaluate relevant new and mature technologies as needs, gaps, and opportunities arise
- Work closely and collaboratively in an Agile environment with our engineers and product teams to analyze issues and find new insights covering our business and operations
- Day to day operational support of model training and model serving pipelines
- Infrastructure as code - Terraform experience
- 2+ years profesional experience in managing AWS resources
- Strong expertise/background with Linux
- CI/CD systems experience (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc)
- Understanding of VPC, EC2, Route53, Kinesis, ECS, IAM, and other AWS concepts
- Strong understanding of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience and exposure to tools like KubeFlow, MLFlow, TensorFlow, PyTorch
- Focus on delivering a quality experience to customers
- An understanding of data versioning
- Prometheus or other related monitoring tools
- Must be self starter and motivated
- Proficiency in Python, Java, or Scala
- Proficiency in SQL, Hive or another SQL-on-Hadoop tool
- Experience with stream processing technology [Kafka, Spark, Storm, Samza, Flink, etc].
- NoSQL exposure [Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc]
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 330 million images and more than 18 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company’s brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; and Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Back to top